contact forms not working...not receiving form submissions

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects.

• I have the Creative Contact Form on a few websites I have and since June I am no longer receiving form submissions from visitors/customers on our website. Simon has helped me in the past but I sent him several messages and didn't receive any response. Is there another admin that can help?

I noticed that there was an update available so I updated my version of creative contact form generator on one of the sites hoping that this would allow me to start receiving form submissions to my email again but it didn't help. I'm curious why the forms on all the sites would stop working all at once. Any ideas? A couple of the sites are buyrightcarpet.com and hillsborocarpet.com
    bcv5431

• Hello,

Sorry for late reply!

Are you sure everything is correct with your email settings.
    This plugin uses default mailer for sending emails, so if your wp can send emails, in 99% of cases, it will send as well.
    Could you give me access to admin, so I can check what is happening?
    You can send me a PM.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• I just plugged in this contact form plugin to my wordpress website and I tried testing it to make sure that I would receive any messages that people send, but I am not receiving my test messages. I unpublished it since it's not working properly. How do I set it up to receive messages? If I can't get it to work, I'll have to delete it and find a different contact form plugin to use on my website. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
    ElizabethLynn

• Hi,

This plugin uses default mailer for sending emails, so if your wp can send emails, in 99% of cases, it will send as well.
    Please check your email settings.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Return to Creative Contact Form WordPress

Information