CCF Business issue on new Joomla 3.9.0/3.9.1

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!

• After upgrading to Joomla 3.9.0 and installing on a new site with 3.9.1, the CCF Business link from Components menu provides a 404 error from this link (....com/administrator/index.php?option=com_creativecontactform&view=cpanel).
    However, clicking on any flyout link (OVerview, Forms, etc.) do work and take you to the correct place.

***PART ONE***
    Last edited by cyberspyder on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
    cyberspyder

• *** PART TWO***

Side issue: The new installation on 3.9.1 will not show a form from a menu link and displays a blank page. However, embedding the link to the form in an article and then linking the article to the menu link works.
    Again, probably just some coding adjustments needed with the new Joomla 3.9.x series.
    cyberspyder

• Thanks for your report.
    We are informed about the issue.

The issue happening in very rare cases and we are trying to reproduce the issue.
    Just want to ask one thing. When you receive the 404 error, and after that enter Components>CCF>Forms. Could I ask you to go Back to CCF>Overview and check whether you have 404 error again?

P.S.
    Sorry for limiting post characters. We are trying to avoid spam, but this does not help. So I have removed restrictions.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• As listed in my post, the 404 error only happens when clicking on Components>Creative Contact Forms Business directly.
    Clicking on any of the fly-out menu options from Components>Creative Contact Forms Business >Overview, >Submissions, >Forms, >Fields or >Templates does not produce the error.
    This is the URL that produces the 404: /administrator/index.php?option=com_creativecontactform&view=cpanel
    This is the URL of the control panel when clicking on >Overview: /administrator/index.php?option=com_creativecontactform
    Maybe this will help.
    Again, this is happening both in Joomla 3.9.0 and in Joomla 3.9.1 and has no effect on the operation of CCF, but is just a small issue when clickong on the menu link and not any of the different parts.
    cyberspyder

• Thanks for clarification.
    I understand that it does not affect CCF, but still it is not normal to have such strange bug.
    We appreciate your provided information.

Have a nice day!
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• You're welcome.
    It's probably just a coding issue with the way the control panel is called from the menu link itself.
    Wanted you guys to know so it could be addressed in the next update.
    cyberspyder

• Appreciate!
    Have a nice day.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• same issue still exists with index.php?option=com_creativecontactform&view=cpanel with the last version 4.6.2 of creative contact form 404 error. When go downdate to 4.6.1 or 4.6.0 it also exist. When I download 4.6.2 today the file is 0 kb, empty. What is happening with CCF business? Do I had to look for another extension? I like this CCF very (very) much (or even more ;)
    We know the extension will work. (ignore the 404 and open with tab overview)
    hout

• Dear Customer

Everything is fixed now.
    Please try again.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Levon wrote:Dear Customer

Everything is fixed now.
    Please try again.

Thank you!