Error Validating Recaptcha FIXED, DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!

• @mildside

Please recheck once again.
    If you still can't download it (or login) please contact me immediately via info@creative-solutions.net.

Without this update CCF can't work. So everyone who uses CCF Pro version and validation period has expired, please inform us - this update is critical.
    Thank you for being with us!
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Thanks Levon for the quick response and solution. I've updated to 4.6.2 and reCaptcha is working again.

Cheers!
    mildside

• Happy to hear that!

Cheers
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• I upgraded from the Business 4.6.0 to 4.6.2 and the reCaptcha is now working but as above posts indicate, I only see the version as 4.6.1. Tried different browsers and cleared cache with no change, then checked the downloaded .zip file to find that it contains only the 4.6.1 version, NOT the 4.6.2 version the file name indicates. On some of my sites it works and on others it doesn't. How about checking the "creativecontactform_bus_pack_4.6.2.zip" file and making sure it has the correct 4.6.2 version in it. Please.
    BZone

• Dear @BZone

As we were in a hurry we have not changed it. It will be fixed with the next release.
    reCaptcha is working and that was our main and urgent target.
    Thank you for understanding.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Thank You Levon,
    It is now working on all my websites. I forgot that some servers have a built in delay (I won't bore the readers with technical explanations; just believe me) and those were the ones that initially did not work with the new 4.6.1 version. After about 15 minutes those that were on different servers worked. I am happy and really like this product; been using your stuff for years now.
    Thank you!
    BZone

• Thank you very much for bearing with us. We appreciate that!
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Dear,

where can i find the new downloads. I have this problem as well, but can only see the original version I have installed in my download area, not the new version.

I need to solve this urgently

Dirk
    dirk vdb

• Dear,

appreciate if you could provide a response where i can find version 4.6.2. I am trying to change a response from you now for several days.

I would like to get my contacts form working again as normal.

Appreciate if you can tell me where i can find the download link to the new version
    dvdb

• Dear User,

You have to login here and go to MY DOWNLOADS SECTION.
    If you are having troubles finding it, please grant us admin access to your platform and we will fix everything for you. Send access to info@creative-solutions.net.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information