Error Validating Recaptcha FIXED, DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!

• 1. disable the recaptcha formfield in your form
    2. use the instruction on the recaptcha site : "Adding reCAPTCHA to your site" - Client side integration
    3. add the script mentioned in Step 1 on the reCaptcha site before the closing </head> tag in the index.php of the template you are using.
    4. create a new field : "Custom HTML" in your form and Paste the snippet mentioned in the second part of Step 1 on the reCAPTCHA site in the custom html field.
    This will work-but remember to turn off any editor in your Global Configuration settings prior to adding step 4. Otherwise it will strip code and replace with invalid html strings.

Save the new field make sure it is published.
    gr

Solution by Klaas
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• reCAPTCHA still does not work 4.6.1.
    Still fails to verify/validate even after clearing site cache.
    cyberspyder

• Please try again downloading 4.6.2 version.
    Sorry for incovnenience.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Thanks for the prompt fixing of the reCaptcha verification issue.
    Just a note to let you know the the version numbers are not updating on the backend. The module and plugin are still showing 4.6.0 while the component does change to 4.6.1, but we are on 4.6.2 now. I bring this up as a web company with over 250 sites. It helps us determine whether or not the site has been updated by having the correct version numbers.
    I know its a small thing, but would save us some time going forward if the correct version numbers were shown in the Joomla admin.
    Thanks for a great product!
    cyberspyder

• I have the same problem. Just download the new version said 4.6.2 but once installed, it showed
    Component 4.6.1
    Module 4.6.0
    Plugin 4.6.0

Error Validating Recaptcha still not work for me.
    suabhlub

• We did have to clear all of caching on all of our sites after the install/upgrade in order for the validation to work.
    Also, if you are using a CDN for your site(s), the cache has to be cleaned there, as well, in order for the new validation to start working.
    cyberspyder

• I did but still not working...
    suabhlub

• Did you clear your browser's cache completely?
    cyberspyder

• We will check regarding the version.
    @Suabhlub, it is working. Please confirm:
    * that you have downloaded new version and installed it
    * secret keys are okay
    * browser's cache is cleared

If yes, please send us temporary admin access to your platform and we will take a look. Send it to info@creative-solutions.net
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• I also have this problem. I purchased a professional license and the support has since expired. However, on your main page for the product it states "Pay once, use forever!"

I have paid for a product that no longer does what I paid for. I have version 4.5.0 and cannot download the version suggested (4.6.2) that fixes the issue as the My Downloads page says I don't have a subscription. Am I forced to pay again to fix this issue?
    mildside

Next

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information