Export Submissions

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:46 pm

• This topic has almost 2000 views. This assumes that many users have this serious preoblem determined by the european laws and the gdpr. (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the private information of EU-based consumers, came into force on May 25, 2018. Although the law covers only member countries of the European Union and the United Kingdom, it could create a game-changing shift in how businesses with global presence handle privacy.). It is mandatory (however absurd and excessive this is) to be able to provide users with their personal data, exporting their choice in a CSV or XML file. It is possible that there is no solution? You are asked to put a button to export the permissions. It's not a joke! Come on!
    Deddese77

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:40 pm

• Dear Customer,

I completely agree with you that this is abnormal...
    As we are always failing to determine our deadlines due to several circumstances the only thing I can say now is "we apologize". That is number 1 priority for us now. Honestly I hope we will have it soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:29 pm

• Hi,

Sorry for such kind of late update.

Submissions exporting to CSV is available since last 4.6.2 versions(since PRO licence).
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:00 pm

• Great. Better late than never. Thanks.
    Deddese77

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:29 pm

• You are welcome.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Previous

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information