Security Code on contact form not refreshing on mobiles

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!

• https://ethealing.nl/en/contact

On our contact page the refreshing button next on the right side of the Security Code in the form is working fine on computers/desktops but not on mobiles or tablets etc.
    This refreshing button normally provides a new security code.
    When a mouse hoovers over it the icons changes and invites to push it so the new security code is created.

Hoovering with your finger on a mobile off course doesn't work, but touching it should provide a new code I expect.
    This problem has been there since the beginning we started using the contact form, but since more then 62% of my visitors are using mobile machines it becomes an issue more and more.
    How can this be solved ?
    philip@ethealing.nl

• Hi,

I've checked your website.

I see the captcha reload icon does not working fine on desktop as well, and the problem comes from textarea element, which has invisible extra height, and it renders over icon. The issue can be solved by overwriting your template style with new rule.

You need to add the following css in your form's Custom Css section. Go to Components->CCF->Forms->Your Form, and in Custom CSS section write:
    Code: Select all
    .creative_textarea {
        height: 90% !important;

That should fix the issue.

You can give me access to your admin, and I will do it for you.

Let me know.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• Hi Simon,

I have missed your response ... not seen the mail ... while your replied the same day
    But the good news is, IT WORKS !!!

Problem solved :-)
    Many thanks for your support
    philip@ethealing.nl

• You are welcome.

Do not hesitate to write me, if you will have any other questions.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information