Server error

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:38 pm

• Oh really? Well that is...unusual.
    When you say not fully tested, have any tests been done at all? If so, have you encountered the Server Error message and been able to implement a fix? Given many users navigate using mobile phones this seems like it should be a addressed ASAP.

Perhaps in the short term you could provide steps on how to change the "server error" message into a "please use desktop" message?
    trati

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

• Dear Customer

We are very sorry that you experience this!
    Please grant us temporary admin access to your platform and we will try to solve this.

The problem with mobiles and tablets is the appearance of CCF, not its functions. So if you receive Server Error message it means that something is not normal and should be fixed.

Please send details to info@creative-solutions.net and mark Server error in subject!
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:39 am

• Hello Levon,

I sent an email to that address a number of days ago. As I've not heard back I hope it didn't go into your spam :?
    trati

Previous

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information