Server error

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:15 pm

• I too am having this problem. We have been successfully using the Creative Contact Form for at least a couple of years, but notice in the past few days that we now have a problem.
    When entering the site for a new browser session, sending a message using the form results in a pop-up showing a red cross and 'Server Error'.
    If I click 'OK' and try again I get an 'Invalid Token' message.
    If I then refresh the page I get a new message at the top of the screen: JLIB_ENVIRONMENT_SESSION_EXPIRED
    Refresh again and the message clears and I get a blank form.
    Fill in the form and it now sends OK. Form continues to work for the duration of he browser session. (close the website tab with the browser still running and form works ok when website re-visited) Completely close the browser and the problem reoccurs when it is started again.

I have this problem using Firefox and MS Edge

I see references to this problem going back quite a while, so hope there is a fix by now. It's been a good extension and I would like to be able to keep using it.
    EX34mush

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:31 am

• Dear Customer

In order to help you to solve this problem, we need live URL and full (full - this is important) admin access.
    Please send it to info@creative-solutions.net with Server Error in Subject.
    We will provide more information or solution to this problem.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Previous

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information