Cannot Access Images for upload or gallery

Creative Gallery is a powerful gallery solution!

• Hello,

I had been working on uploading images to use in my galleries in Joomla, however, after closing an "Upload Screen" after uploading images, the home "Add Images" window now just keep going with the circles going round and round. At this point, I can no longer do anything else with images for the galleries. Every time I go to the "Add Images" section, all I get is the circles and can do nothing else. I hadn't been making any other changes other than uploading images.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled "Creative Gallery" to no avail. I am stuck on the circles loading issue. Is there an image limit for the galleries?

Thanks for any help.
    GamerGirlX

• Seems like our issues might be related!!??
    phosborne

• Looking at your post, were you able to get any images uploaded? I was nearly done uploading all my images when this issue occurred. I think I was probably close to 200 images uploaded. Now I'm at a standstill on my website because these galleries were the last thing I needed to set up.
    GamerGirlX

• Actually yes... I had uploaded approximately 60 photos, and then they "disappeared" after I thought they were finished uploading...

Since then, I can not upload or utilize anything! I am also stuck in the same place you are not being able to finish this website!!!

It's almost as frustrating as the lack of support being offered!!

If I discover any sort of a solution, I will certainly include you...

Patrick
    phosborne

• Patrick,

I got my images to come back and the incessant circle loading issue to stop. I don't know if it was something browser specific, but I was playing with the upload screen in Explorer, which was still doing the spinning circle thing, but I hit the "Save and Close" button on the album I was on, and all the images returned. I usually use Chrome and just double check functionality in Explorer. And it seems to be working normally again for me in both browsers. I don't usually hit the "Save and Close" but I was just trying out different workings through the program. Maybe that will work for you too?

-Darlene
    GamerGirlX

• Hi Guys,

If anyone has a similar issue, I was uploading a large amount of photos, after about 12 folders the "Add Images" function just kept spinning and not showing any of the folders i had created. I fixed this by going to /media/com_creativegallery/home and deleting the last folder i had created and populated with images.

I then closed/reopened the gallery component/settings and the folders i had created earlier reappeared.

I think the issue is the thumbnail generator breaks causing the add image function to not be able to read the home folder any more.
    wizzrah

• Thanks for sharing with experience!

This may happen when memory limit is small, try to extend from php.ini file. In upcoming releases we will try to somehow overcome this problem.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Return to Creative Gallery

Information