Error by make a new album at the Creative Gallery

Creative Gallery is a powerful gallery solution!

  • Hi,

    when I want to open a new album I get this error message but I don't know, what to do.

    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY ordering ASC' at line 1 SQL=SELECT `id`, `id_album`, `path`, `name`, `title`, `description`, `published`, `link`, `target`, `ordering` FROM `etfLa_cg_images` WHERE id_album = ORDER BY ordering ASC


    Can you give me a help??
    anij
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:56 am


  • I am getting the same problem. Also cannot see the images on the front end page due to slider being over them, also images not uploading in back end

    php version 5.5.30
    MySQL version 5.5.35

    Running Joomla 3.4.8

    Thanks in advance
    User avatar
    MHRW
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm
    Location: UK


  • Oh I forgot


    php version 5.6.16
    MySQL version 5.5.46

    Running Joomla 3.4.8
    anij
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:56 am


  • Hi friends,

    Happy new Year and Merry Christmas to all of us.

    Sorry for late response there were New Year holidays in our company.

    We just back to work.

    I will check the issue and write an exact solution as soon as it possible.

    Sorry for Inconvenience.

    Best Regards,
    Samvel
    Best Regards,

    Samvel
    User avatar
    Samvel
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 pm


  • MHRW wrote:Also cannot see the images on the front end page due to slider being over them

    php version 5.5.30
    MySQL version 5.5.35

    Running Joomla 3.4.8

    Thanks in advance


    Hi,

    Please could you give me live URL where I can see the problem in order to solve it. It is unusual issue, unfortunately I can't reproduce it in my environment.
    Best Regards,

    Samvel
    User avatar
    Samvel
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 pm


  • anij wrote:Hi,

    when I want to open a new album I get this error message but I don't know, what to do.

    Can you give me a help??


    Hi,

    Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this error in my site.

    Please give me access to your admin (send as Private Message!) (to your server (admin, ftp))

    I will check the issue on your site and fix it in a very short time.
    Best Regards,

    Samvel
    User avatar
    Samvel
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 pm


  • Samvel wrote:
    MHRW wrote:Also cannot see the images on the front end page due to slider being over them

    php version 5.5.30
    MySQL version 5.5.35

    Running Joomla 3.4.8

    Thanks in advance


    Hi,
    Please could you give me live URL where I can see the problem in order to solve it. It is unusual issue, unfortunately I can't reproduce it in my environment.

    Happy New Year
    http://www.myholidayrentalwebsite.co.uk/gall2.html
    Please note this is a test page and I do not want it live for long. I am looking for a good gallery component this is great If I can get it to work.
    I am also unable to upload images
    User avatar
    MHRW
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm
    Location: UK


  • Samvel wrote:
    anij wrote:Hi,

    when I want to open a new album I get this error message but I don't know, what to do.

    Can you give me a help??


    Hi,

    Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this error in my site.

    Please give me access to your admin (send as Private Message!) (to your server (admin, ftp))

    I will check the issue on your site and fix it in a very short time.

    Regards,
    Samvel


    I sent you a message. On attachment you can see the error message at joomla, by try to open a new album.

    Regards,
    Daniela (anij)
    Attachments
    Error New Album.jpg
    Error New Album.jpg (78.16 KiB) Viewed 1063 times
    anij
     
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:56 am


  • MHRW wrote:Happy New Year
    http://www.myholidayrentalwebsite.co.uk/gall2.html
    Please note this is a test page and I do not want it live for long. I am looking for a good gallery component this is great If I can get it to work.
    I am also unable to upload images


    Hi,

    I have updated the pack with fix of that issue. Please download and update it using the following link.

    http://creative-solutions.net/downloads/files/free/creativegallery_pack_1.0.0.zip

    Now I am working on the file upload issue.
    I will write post about that.

    Regards,
    Samvel
    Best Regards,

    Samvel
    User avatar
    Samvel
     
    Posts: 16
    Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:01 pm


  • I have uploaded as you said and still when trying to make new gallery getting
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY ordering ASC' at line 1 SQL=SELECT `id`, `id_album`, `path`, `name`, `title`, `description`, `published`, `link`, `target`, `ordering` FROM `zac0i_cg_images` WHERE id_album = ORDER BY ordering ASC


    FTP etc sent via PM
    User avatar
    MHRW
     
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:30 pm
    Location: UK

Next


Return to Creative Gallery




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests