No Images Load At All

Creative Gallery is a powerful gallery solution!
Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 am

• HELP ME! I'm trying to meet a deadline for a client and the Creative Gallery simply isn't working for me. When I try to add images I get the circle that just spins. When I click 'upload' it doesn't allow me to drop any files in and if I browse to choose them it doesn't add them to an upload 'queue'. I've adjusted the php.ini to a 256 memory limit as per the info I found in the forum and still nothing. I'm stuck and I need help ASAP. Running Joomla 3.7.0.
    karyn_wall

Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:05 pm

• I am having similar problems. I'm testing CreativeGallery for a client - if the free version works we'll buy the Professional Version.

After 1st installing Creative Gallery Free I got the never-ending spinning when I was uploading images to a new album. I closed my browser and restarted the PC - now it appears to be uploading, but only shows broken images.

When I pointed my menu item to my new album it just displayed an empty page.

I uninstalled and re-installed. For the purposes of demonstration I've selected Album 2 for my menu Item. But it's displaying blank images; the light box opens - the main image, with the description works but the thumbnails are just never-ending circles again.

I checked my directories - I don't have a /media/com_creativegallery/home.

But I do have server/home/joomla372/media/com_creativegallery/albums/album_2\cg_thumbnails and it does have 7 thumbnail.jpg files.

Joomla 3.7.2 running on local xampp site for testing.

An answer would be appreciated - I see that a similar problem was reported in January.
    marshila

Return to Creative Gallery

Information