duplicating slides & bulk item uploads

Creative Image Slider i WordPress is a responsive jQuery image slider with amazing visual effects.

• Hi there,

I was so excited to have found this slider - it was exactly what my client was looking for and I haven't found any other sliders that do the same thing. I purchased the most expensive option a few days ago and I have since worked with it and have a few issues.

The main issue is that there seems to be a problem between the theme I am using and this plugin. I contacted theme support and they said it's an issue with the slider not being compatible with the theme and they suggested I contact you. I am using tabs within the Avada theme which makes use of the Fusion Core plugin. If you look at this example page - http://ecbiz173.inmotionhosting.com/~xtcdes5/our-work/waters-edge/ - when the page first opens the slider works properly in the first tab. I currently have shortcode for sliders in the first 2 tabs. When you click on the second tab "Powder Room" there is a quick flash showing the slider then it goes blank. If you put your mouse over the area where the slider should be, the left/right arrows appear, but the images aren't there. If you click back onto the first tab the same issue is there, but if you click on the refresh button for the page it shows up. So it seems to be an issue with it not working when any of the tabs are clicked on. This is a huge issue for me because this is the only example of a slider plugin that is what they want, but I need to incorporate it with tabs in the page so the sliders aren't all on separate pages. Is there any way this can be fixed?

The other 2 issues are minor in comparison to the first, but I thought I'd ask. I noticed in the forum people have asked for a way to bulk upload items to sliders. I have about 24 sliders to add and approx 4 to 8 images in each. All the sliders will have the same settings but it's a pain to add them one at a time and having to set the same options for each, and then uploading all the items separately. Is there a way to duplicate a previous slider so I don't have to put in all the settings again, and a way to bulk upload items? I noticed some forum reply's back in March saying those features would be coming in the next update - do you know when the next update will be?

Thank you for your help.
    ljmarkham

• Hello,

There is some conflict between tabs script and CIS plugin.
    If you give me access to your server(ftp, wp-admin), I will try to solve the issue for you.

With regards to copying sliders, that feature will be available on next release. I can't say time when it wil be ready. Probably in 2 months.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• That would be great, thanks Simon. How do I provide the ftp/wp-admin info privately?
    ljmarkham

• Further to my last note, I sent the admin details by email in response to the email I received with your response.
    ljmarkham

• Hi Simon, I have been playing with the slider and noticed it's not working properly on my iphone. I can click and drag the slider on a desktop computer, but on my cell phone if I use the buttons it jumps far each time where it skips over images or stops in the middle of 2 images. So I tried turning off the buttons but I can't move the slider with swiping with my finger. Also, the image sizes didn't seem to change at all, so some get cut off even when one image shows in the screen.

I found a post in the forum from over a year ago - http://forum.creative-solutions.net/creative-image-slider/problem-with-responsive-image-t16.html - where you mentioned the slider was changed to be responsive and you added touch support for mobile devices for swiping. Am I missing some settings for mobile?

Thank you
    ljmarkham

• Hello? I just wanted to double-check if you received my previous notes regarding the slider? I need to get this website done asap. I also wanted to provide an update regarding an issue with the tabs in the wordpress theme I'm using and the slider. Theme support said that tab content is not visible on page load, and that because JS is not activated on the other tabs the content isn't visible. So I'm not sure that issue can be fixed unless I can find another tab plugin that might work with. So I guess it's mainly my other questions about the slider itself unless you have an idea of how it might work with tabs as well. Thank you.
    ljmarkham

• Hi Simon, I posted messages on August 6 & 7 regarding a couple issues and haven't heard back from you. I also sent an email through the contact form and have heard nothing. Can you please refund my purchase? I was really hoping this slider would work out for us but the functionality on mobile devices is terrible and uploading images individually takes forever when I have about 160 - 200 to do. We may purchase it again when you release your update, but in the meantime I have had to purchase another slider that works better in those two regards. Please let me know when the refund has been processed. This request is within your "30 day money back guarantee" listed on the website.
    ljmarkham

• Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
    Please ask for a refund in PayPal, or send me your paypal email address(via PM), and I will make it!
    Sorry for inconvenience!
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• Hi

How do I duplicate sliders, thanks!
    ejimenez

• Dear Customer

Unfortunately it not available.
    Sorry about that.
    Best Regards