Not mobile friendly? Not responsive?

Creative Image Slider is a responsive jQuery image slider with amazing visual effects.
Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:19 am

• I just bought this slider and I thought the description said it was completely responsive.
    This slider IS NOT responsive, images are overrun, arrow navigation does not work. Overall it is a mess. I just spent a few hours putting images in one by one and then realized this slider is not doing what it promised to do. Sure it looks great and works great on a desktop on a big monitor, but once you load the site on a mobile device, everything just sort of falls apart.

Admin, please help me fix this problem. This website needs to launch fairly quickly.
    commpilot

• Hello,

We have not make a full mobile integration yet, but it should work in all major mobile devices.
    We will make a cross-devise tests in next releases.
    If that is core feature for you, we can make a refund. Sorry for inconvenience.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• This is totally unusable for me in its current form. There is no way I can have a site that cannot have this basic functionality on mobile devices. Most of the online traffic now is on mobile devices. Please issue the refund. Thank you.
    commpilot

• I sent you a PM, please check it.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• I'am using the free version of Creative Image Slider and i'am also unhappy to see it that it is not responsive...

When do you plan to make it work???

Thanks

P.S. But i must say it's a great peace of software and it would be sad that it wouldn't be responsive soon...
    peri0603

• Hello,

Thanks for good words.

It is fully responsive now.
    But final mobile support will be available on next release.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

• Hi,

Please can you tell me when the next release is coming out? It seems like the Creative Image Slider still isn't mobile friendly.
    Are you planning on releasing this feature soon?

Kind regards
    ENGI

• Dear Customer

Unfortunately we cannot tell you an exact date when the CIS will be more mobile friendly.
    But we are working hard to do it.

Sorry for this inconvenience.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Return to Creative Image Slider

Information