Gspeech stops before the end of highlighted text

GSpeech allows to listen any text from the site!

• Hi, newbie here.

I have Gspeech enabled on my joomla site and everything is working as expected apart for the fact that the speech stops part way though selected text.

My site is www.theisisacademy.co.uk

Any suggestions why this be happening?

Thanks
    Paul
    paultopmarks

• Hi,
    Could really do with some help on this as it's for a project I am hoping to finish this week.
    My site meets all of the requirements for Gspeech and I'm not aware of any word or character limits in Gspeech.

I have tried disabling other plugins on the assumption that there might be a conflict but this has not helped.

I have Gspeech setup to Speak any text, but when I select a block of text and click on the speaker icon it does not speak all of the words.

Example: For a single paragraph of 61 words and 394 characters, Gspeech never speaks all of the words. It usually stops after 31 words/194 characters. Occasionally it will speak 46 words/302 characters, and on a couple of occasions has it managed to speak all except the very last word of highlighted text. It has never spoken all of the words on highlighted text of more than about 30 words.

Please help or I shall have to request a refund and seek an alternative solution.
    Thanks
    Paul
    paultopmarks

• Hi There,

I could really do with some help on this as my project is now overdue. If anyone has any suggestions please post a reply or PM me.

Thanks
    Paul
    paultopmarks

Return to GSpeech

Information