Error is found when custom item overlay is used

Creative Image Slider i WordPress is a responsive jQuery image slider with amazing visual effects.

• Hello,

I am trying to use the plugin to show slider with items having different overlay text background color each. As far as I know this is the only plugin that opens this feature in user interface not css editing. Great! I downloaded the plugin version 1.0.3 from WordPress plugins site.

Unfortunately, I've found an error in code preventing this feature to work correctly. Specifically, it occurs in \creative-image-slider\includes\display-functions.php file in wpcis_render_slider(...) function.

The code outputting necessary CSS instructions for item custom overlays is situated from line 340 to 371.

First of all, this part of code is containing in "show-read-more" condition above (line 316). I think this is by error. I propose to move it outside this condition completely.

Second, this part of code contains $this->cis_hex2rgb(...) function call (line 341). This is an error too of course. It must be no class member function call but just plain one cis_hex2rgb(...) which is defined above in the file.

I've made this changes in plugin code and now it works as expected. It would be great if you can correct them in future versions.

I like this plugin a lot and I'll consider purchasing them if it'll be no more problems with it.

Thanks!
    abeletsky

Return to Creative Image Slider WordPress

Information