Display only one image at a time

Creative Image Slider is a responsive jQuery image slider with amazing visual effects.
Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:44 pm

• I want to display only one image at a time.
    I would like the image to filled the whole module position, but not be too large.
    I cannot make it look good.
    What can I do?
    http://newbornwellness.dk/
    Allanis

Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:48 pm

• Dear Customer

What you mean by saying "one image at a time"? In your URL CIS is showing one image only and the cursors to scroll. You can disable scrolling in Joomla! Admin panel.

Regarding positioning: everything can be configured in admin panel: slider width and items height - you can select any value which will fit.

Let us know if you need more assistance
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:59 pm

• Levon wrote:Dear Customer

What you mean by saying "one image at a time"? In your URL CIS is showing one image only and the cursors to scroll. You can disable scrolling in Joomla! Admin panel.

Regarding positioning: everything can be configured in admin panel: slider width and items height - you can select any value which will fit.

Let us know if you need more assistance

I am having the same problem. If I go to my website the image is perfect (after much work) because I have my browser set at a certain zoom. If I zoom in or out it gets messed up. If you look at the attached image you can see the blue line I put between one image and the next.
    Attachments
    image slider.jpg
    image slider.jpg (45.08 KiB) Viewed 957 times
    hnspro

Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 pm

• I answered my own question. In the slider setting I was putting in a value for the pixel width of the slider but I left out the"px". Once I put that in the slider started showing one image at a time. I hope this helps others.
    hnspro

Return to Creative Image Slider

Information