email to self from form

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...
Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:37 am

• Hi all,
    I have several forms on my website, I can fill out the forms and they send to the relevant email address as required, my only problem is when a user checks the tick box to send email to self they are not receiving a copy of the form they send. how do i get this to return the form to the user. Thanks for your assistance in advance.- Lee
    lcm1970

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 am

• same here. i am also not receiving mails sent to me by site visitors. which email address am i supposed to receive emails sent to me? is there a default email addr where this is set? :?:
    galangrm@druginfo.ph

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:57 am

• i do receive mails from the joomla global configuration page when I press "send test mail" using the different mailer selections "phpmail and sendmail". but when i test the creative form from the front end, I get the "server error" message. Isn't it a component setting that i have to tweak?
    galangrm@druginfo.ph

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 am

• these are the messages I got after setting the mail configuration from the "global configuration" on the joomla backend.
    --------------
    mailer: Sendmail
    This is a test mail sent using "Sendmail". If you receive it, then your email settings are correct!

mailer: PhP Mail
    This is a test mail sent using "PHP Mail". If you receive it, then your email settings are correct!
    -------------
    my email settings seem to be working from the point of view of joomla and my server, BUT NOT for the contact form?

Please advise.
    galangrm@druginfo.ph

Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:04 pm

• galangrm@druginfo.ph wrote:same here. i am also not receiving mails sent to me by site visitors. which email address am i supposed to receive emails sent to me https://www.meublesetatmosphere.com ? is there a default email addr where this is set? :?:

The protocol may be failing. You have to look at your inbox configuration and change the ip address.
    cigogne40

Return to Open Discussion

Information