Form now not showing

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:16 am

• Hi Simon! When I removed the animation, the form shows. However if you try to fill out and submit anything, nothing happens!

Thanks!
    Dakota09

Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:35 pm

• Hi,

I've found javascript conflict on your page: "Uncaught ReferenceError: creativeJ is not defined".
    Your site is not rendering required js scripts, that is any CCF functionality does not work.
    (/components/com_creativecontactform/assets/js/creativelib.js and 3 more scripts did not loaded)
    If it was working before, than you should find which changes could cause this issue.
    Possible reasons are: New installed plugins, which can block rendering js scripts, or your site main template can bock them.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:52 pm

• Hi Simon, I went in and started disabling plugins one at a time, and I got closer to it being functional but not quite.

When I disabled the System-Regular Labs Library and System-Regular Labs Cache Cleaner, the Google recaptcha started working properly.

However I still cannot get any action when pressing the submit button on the form.....
    Dakota09

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:37 pm

• Simon, another curve ball but on a different domain. Form is here: http://taxidermypros.com/contact-advanced-taxidermy. New install, yet submit button is not showing. I went into white template1 and moved the button from right default location to left and still not showing. I tried diabling some plugins but nothing changed.

Any ideas? Maybe server issues? I am confused.....
    Dakota09

Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:01 am

• Hi,

I've checked form here: http://taxidermypros.com/contact-advanced-taxidermy
    Seems like everything is ok there. No js errors found on the page.
    Only point is that you missed send button there.
    You have custom css written on the page:
    Code: Select all
    .creativecontactform_submit_wrapper {
        display: none !important;
    }

To show send button, just remove that part from custom css section, or add the following css, which will overwrite previous rule:
    Code: Select all
    div.creativecontactform_submit_wrapper {
        display: block !important;
    }
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:18 pm

• Hi Simon, I did reinstall the latest version 3 or 4 times but nothing updated. I did add the custom css in the form css but that didn't change either.

I then logged into FTP looking for the CSS files and attempted to add the code you supplied, but that did not change anything either.

Where and in which CSS file do I need to update it?

Thanks!
    Dakota09

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:48 am

• Hi guys, I really need some help. Both sites now have not been receiving forms for 3 weeks.

I have re-installed the latest version numerous times, tried turning off and back on numerous plugins etc.

But still no solution.

www.gun-dog-trainers has the send button but upon sending, nothing happens. There are two different forms on that site.

www.taxidermypros.com is missing the send button. I tried reviewing all CSS I could and added Simon's suggestion to both the component CSS and the template, but to no avail.

Thanks for any help!
    Dakota09

Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:00 am

• UPDATE - I got www.taxidermypros.com to work. I found the .css code Simon mentioned-it was in the form config right in front of me! Not is any particular .css file to look through.

Now, I still need to solve the JS issue for www.gun-dog-trainers.com. Can someone please help provide a solution? It has been about 4 weeks now with out contact forms working!

Thanks!
    Dakota09

Previous

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information