NO data export funcionality

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 pm

• I was extremely surprised to discover that there is NO data export functionality for this component whatsoever. I bought the lifetime business membership and cannot believe that a component offering complex ways to collect data has absolutely no way to export this data into CSV format.

What do you expect users of your forms to do? Copy and paste mountains of important information? This is basic functionality of every other form component I have ever used and should come standard. It is so standard that during my pre-purchase questions I didn't even think to ask - how could a piece of software offering to collect data not offer any means to sort, export, or manage said data?

I have read back into your forum history and this option has been promised for months on end now. Could you please give your users a deadline for completion or refund my purchase as this component is unusable for anything but the most basic contact forms despite the multiple examples of other complex forms you present in your demos.
    paultards

Tue May 09, 2017 10:17 pm

• Dear Customer

We are sorry for this. Unfortunately there is no exact deadline. We will issue full refund, please give us your email which was used when purchasing the extension or you can request the refund from PayPal, we will organize the rest from here and you will receive 100% of amount spent.

Sorry once again!

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Wed May 10, 2017 3:24 pm

• I have contacted you via the Contact Us menu tab. Thank you for the refund. When the export function is added please notify me. The component is very well designed but unusable for us as is.
    paultards

Thu May 11, 2017 10:13 pm

• Thank you for understanding!
    You are right, for some users this is a real headache... Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information