Mail setting with email address from different server

Here you can ask or discuss anything else you want...

• Hi,

I have been using the Creative Contact Form ( version 4.5) on my Joomal websites since Feb 2016 without any issue.

Recently I have my original domain name addon to another hosting server except the email service. This means my domain name email adress is not serviced by the hosting server for the same domain name website ( add on domain name to a different hosting server)

I believe this can cause problem because I no longer able to receive contact form message sent from the my website from new hosting server.

Under the Joomla 3.7 global configuration/server/email setting, I have tried using my other email address filled into the " From Email ", choose "PHP mailer" as the mailer, I can receice message by clicking the button of " Send Test Mail", this make me assumed I should be able to receive the contact form message, but unfortunately it seems I was wrong.

I know if I move the email service to the same hosting server, the problem wil be resolved automatically, but I am not yet ready to move to that step yet. Please advise do I still have possiblilty to resolve my Contact Form sending / receicing issues?

Thanks for your kind feedback

Cheers,
    Victor
    victorhu

• Dear Customer

You have described it very very detailed... I have nothing to add... unfortunately we cannot solve the issue with different email servers... We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Return to Open Discussion

Information