Increase Send Button Width

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 pm

• Hello,

Is it possible to increase the width of the Send Button on Business form so that it takes up the width of the form (similar to the "Heading" option)?

Currently when I try and increase the width (although it looks ok on desktop) on mobile there seems to be an offset or something, as it appears outside the form.
    trati

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:19 pm

• Hi,

Send button is not structured to have full width. You can set it equal to full width for fixed size forms, but for responsive forms it will require some css changes, to set it full width(reset it's width set in template settings, and apply new css to set it 100%). If you give me access to your admin, I will make required changes for you. You can send me a PM.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:26 am

• Thank you - I think upon reflection on desktop it may look odd full width. Is it possible to just have full width on mobile, is there specific CCF code just to alter mobile devices?
    trati

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:17 pm

• Hi,

Unfortunately there is no a class notice referring to device type. But that can be useful point, so I will add it on next releases!

Thanks.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:28 am

• Great!
    trati

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information