page break using pages

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:17 am

• Having some good success with your pro version but getting stuck on a new form I'm creating which is kind of lengthy(4 pages using page break->pages)and trying to, if possible, hide some elements. Basically, I'm trying to hide the "send" button on all but the last page and also hide "previous" on the first page and "next" on the last page. I can see in .ccf_pages_wrapper the page count from 0 to 4 on each page of the form but can't figure out how to write a style to hide each element I want to. I know how to hide them completely but not based on which page. Possible?

[edit]I'm thinking I have to assign the same attributes in .ccf_pages_wrapper to .creativecontactform_footer which would allow something like
    Code: Select all
    .creativecontactform_footer[current_page="0"] .creativecontactform_submit_wrapper {
    display: none !important;
    }

Tried some other ways but since creativecontactform_footer isn't a close child of ccf_pages_wrapper I ran out of other ideas. [/edit]
    zenpig

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 pm

• Hello,

I've fixed default behaviour, and set it to hide submit button on all pages expect last one.
    I've modified js file. Please download last version again(BUSINESS 4.6.1), and make update.

Make sure to clear cache, so new js can be loaded.

With regards to not active next/prev buttons, they use ccf_cursor_default class, when they are not active, so user can recongize their passive state.

You can add a custom css with display: none, to hide them.
    Code: Select all
    .ccf_cursor_default {
    display: none;
    }

You can add this code in CCF->Forms->Your Form->Custom Css section.

Do not hesitate to write me, if you will have any other questions.

Could I ask you to help me, and write a score-100 review in JED(please rate all the criteria score 100). That will take only 5 minutes, but it is extremely important for me.
    Link in JED: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/contacts-and-feedback/contact-forms/creative-contact-form
    Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:01 pm

• sweet...works beautifully.
    zenpig

Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 pm

• I'm happy that it works fine!

Please consider writing a review.

Thanks.