Fire Animation

Creative Image Slider is a responsive jQuery image slider with amazing visual effects.
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 pm

• How do I use the Fire Animation and infinite scroll ? I can not find any way to use it am using creativeimagesliderpro_bus_pack_1.0.0
    enigma60

Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:34 pm

• Dear Customer

Please make sure you have the latest version: 3.1.0

Fire animation is not connected with infinite scrolling, just enable them both.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 am

• Thanks for that. I now have infinite scrolling turned on. But it is not scrolling unless I click the navigation arrows. Also their is no animation on the fire text. How do I fix this?

Thanks.
    enigma60

Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 am

• Just an update. I created a new set of slides and infinite scrolling is working but the animation on fire text is not working in Firefox. Works ok in Chrome and Safari. Firefox just recently updated to the latest version. I have tried clearing cache and browser history. This is not a big issue for me as everything is now working. Just thought I would bring the Firefox issue to your attention.

Can I also say here that your extensions are some of the best I have used in my many years of web development and Joomla.

Thanks again.
    enigma60

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 pm

• Dear Customer

We appreciate your words. This make us work more. I will tell you a small secret: We are going to have completely new slider soon with astonishing effects.

Regarding firefox problem, please let me know the URL to see the problem.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 pm

• Site is not live yet, but even your demo image slider does not animate the fire on the new Firefox 56.0 on my computer (was before update) Chrome and Safari are fine.

Thanks again.
    enigma60

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:25 pm

• Dear Customer

You are right... Currently we are working to present you a brand new image slider, this will be fixed in new release. Sorry for inconvenience.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Return to Creative Image Slider

Information