two forms showing up on page

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:12 am

• I have created a contact form, which I placed within a module. It works beautifully ... except that, directly underneath it on the page (in the front end), there is another contact form. I don't understand why, as I didn't create/use/input another one. I am using Joomla 3+

How can I fix this? Where should I look?
    coxarticulate

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 pm

• Solved! The problem was in the menu item configuration.
    coxarticulate

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 pm

• Dear Customer

We are happy to hear that!
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 am

• Can you tell me how you fixed it?

I have a similar problem, but now with an additional form suddenly appearing at the top of a page.

See: http://www.deijsmannetjes.nl/index.php/contact.

Regards,

Hubert
    Hubert1957

Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:52 am

• I have a simular issue at this link:

https://cruiseaficionados.com/about-us-2/contact-us

There are two forms showing above the actual page. None of what I'm seeing makes sense.
    NWLB

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm

• Dear Customers

You can go to Menus and disable the forms you do not want to appear.
    If you cannot do it on your own, please send admin access with problem description to info@creative-solutions.net

Thanks
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 pm

• I cannot switch of the top contact form, as I do not know how it came there!

For security reasons I do not like to give admin access to anyone. Could you please tell me what I should do to remove the unwanted top form? I hope it does not include editing of the Joomla or template code, as that will create problem when Joomla is upgraded.

Kind regards,

Hubert
    Hubert1957

Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am

• I have tried to make a completely new page with a contact form on it. It has the same problem: a second contact form appears above the menus.

If I inspect the html-code it looks like the header has been messed up: some lines that are supposed to be in the header appear in the body.

I see something similar with the spanish site with the double contact form.

Kind regards,

Hubert
    Hubert1957

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 am

• I've provided information through the email support for somebody to take a look and fix the issue, no indicator that has been done yet.

I did get a note in the email that indicated the shortcode could take something like "menu-s" to prevent the triple un-intended forms from showing. But I don't know how in the code to add it.

I notice the extra forms seem display some other code as well. The issue just makes no sense.
    NWLB

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:33 pm

• I'm also getting a little bit annoyed (understatement) that I am not getting a proper answer or solution. This issue is already plating for some time now!
    Hubert1957

Next

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information