Creative Image Slider licence v. bundle licence

Creative Image Slider is a responsive jQuery image slider with amazing visual effects.

• Hello,

I have already bought the Creative Contact Form (lifetime licence).

Now I would like to test the Creative Image Slider if is suitable for me. The only way how to test is to buy the personal licence for $19.

The question is, if I buy this personal licence, may I then upgrade together with my lifetime licence to the complete bundle of all your wonderful extensions just for upgrade price? I mean not for full price as if I had not had any licence yet.

Thanks in advance for the answer

Best regards

David
    david.netusil

• $Dear Customer

If you buy a licence for 19$ and then within 30 days, decide to take the bundle you will pay the difference only. It will be calculated automatically. Even if it fail, we will refund the 19$. So there is no risk for you.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Thanks for the answer. I could make in this way.

But whats happen regarding my lifetime licence for the Creative Contact Form, which I bought approximately 3 month ago? This will be disregarded? No reduction if I buy the bundle, where is also licence for the Creative Contact Form, which I have already bought?

Best regards

David
    david.netusil

• You will keep that.
    Just let me know here that you have upgraded.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Hello,

According to our conversation, I would like to inform you, that I have just upgraded to the complete bundle.

Thanks in advance for the refund from my previous payments.

Best regards

David
    david.netusil

• Hello,

I have two issues/questions.

Firstly, I have informed you about my bundle subscription in order to get the reduction as we have discussed. But have not received an answer yet. But do not worry, I understand that now is a holiday time, and it may take some time.

Secondly, I have found out that I have done a mistake. I bought bundle in order to get the slider and the social widget. The slider is OK, I have tested him for my purpose through the basic licence. But regarding the social widget, I have done the mistake that I have not tested him before the shopping. After installation, I have found out, that I can not use it for my purposes whatsoever.

To sum up, I have in use the Creative Forms with paid life time licence. Then I have in use the slider, with paid basic lince and the whole bundle licence. The social widget I can not unfortunately use nor other plugins. Therefore I have uninstalled all Creative Plugins and modules except the Creative forms and Creative image slider. Therefore I will for sure use only the Creative forms and the Creative image slider. Nothing else.

Therefore I am asking you, whether taking all this into considerations, you might possibly change my licence - Creative form (separate lifetime licence) and Creative image slider (separate lifetime licence), and whether you might reimburse me my previous payments. My payments in total is 79 USD + 19 USD + 159 USD = 257 USD. This two lifetime licences should cost 79 USD + 59 USD = 138 USD. The difference is 257 USD - 138 USD = 119 USD. Therefore I am asking you whether you might give me back 119 USD.

Thank you in advance for your reconsideration of this situation

Best regards

David
    david.netusil

• Dear David

Please contact me via info@creative-solutions.net to discuss the details.
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

• Dear Levon,

Thanks, it is absolutely acceptable.

I have just sent partial request refund 119 USD from the bundle on your email.

Best regards

David
    david.netusil

• Dear David

Please check now.
    Is everything fine?
    Best Regards
    Levon

CreativeSolutions
    Levon

Return to Creative Image Slider

Information