Text only E-Mails

Creative Contact Form is a responsive jQuery contact form with amazing visual effects. You will be surprised by count of all the possible features!
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:39 pm

• Hi!

Just a quick question: I want the e-mails to be sent in text only mode. The description in the e-mail template reads: To send email in text format, use [NOHTML]
    So where should I include [NOHTML] exactly in the template? Just putting it anywhere has not the desired effect since it is just treated as regular text that shows up the mail and not recognized as a variable. So could you explain to me how to use that setting?

That would be great, thanx!

Best
    WP
    WebPersona

Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:16 pm

• Hi,

To send email in text format, just delete all content of Email Template field, and write [NOHTML].
    It will send email in Field_Label: Field_value table format.

Thanks.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:05 pm

• Thank you for the quick reply! Unfortunately, that is a very disappointing answer in the context of what I want to pull off. Is there a good reason for this kind of dichotomy between customizable html output and rigid text only output?

For me, it would be great if I could change the structure of a text only e-mail in the same way as a html e-mail.

Best
    WP
    WebPersona

Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:23 am

• Unfortunately in text mode it does not have configurable variables.
    It was structured to send email in table format only, and after adding Email Template functionality, it was applied only for Html emails. Sorry about that.
    Best Regards,

Simon
    Simon
    Site Admin

Return to Creative Contact Form

Information