TTS icon next to each paragraph

GSpeech allows to listen any text from the site!
Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:09 am

• hi, first of all, Ive just discovered your components and Im impressed with the functionality of them. Furthermore, they are free, so very kind of you. thanks!

ok, my question about the GSpeech component is about its usability in a different format. For example, that would be great, if a snippet, something like {speech] can be inserted at the beginning of each paragraph to read it directly. this way users dont need to know that they have to select the text first. in other words, it could be TTS with a single click.

Im going to be using this component on a website which will be geared for disabled people, so if this icon can be shown directly wherever needed that would be great.

once again, thanks..
    alpertheidiot

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 pm

• Hello

Thanks for your kind feedback. Thats very good idea. We will add similar functionality on next release.
    Regards,

Simon
    Syom
    Site Admin

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:14 pm

• hi Simon. Thats great news, thanks.. I will surely be keeping an eye on your site but do you have an estimate date for the next release?

thanks..
    alpertheidiot

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am

• Now im finishing working on other very cool extension, and immediately after that i will develop new features on GSpeech. Again thank you for good idea, if you have any other good viewpoints, i will glad to listen them.
    Regards,

Simon
    Syom
    Site Admin

Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 pm

• Hello.
    Please check last version of gspeech, where we add same functionality.
    Regards,

Simon
    Syom
    Site Admin

Return to GSpeech

Information